The session will present field-tested models of how organizations throughout the nation are functioning more effectively through collaborative inter-organizational relationships or the innovative use of technology. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss these ideas in small groups with the presenters over lunch.
The seminar will feature:
- The Children's Support Foundation of New York - Shared Planned Giving
- Pittsburgh Human Resources Collaborative - Shared HR Functions
- Council of Community Clinics of San Diego - Shared Purchasing
- USD Professor Mary McDonald - Mechanics of Collaboration
- Shakespeare Santa Cruz - Fundraising Through Innovative Technology
- Heather Carpenter and Tom Cesarini - Additional Technology Tools for Increased Efficiency
Please join us for this informative event - and please be sure to invite your friends and colleagues:
- Date: Friday, June 5, 2009
- Time: 8:00 AM-12:45 PM
- Place: University of San Diego, Mother Rosalie Hill Hall, Warren Auditorium
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110
- Fee: $25 per person, breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Scholarships available upon request.
You can follow the Caster Family Center for Nonprofit Research on Twitter @USDNONPROFIT.