Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Opportunities

Now that I have left the Foundation, I am pursuing some new opportunities.
  • I am spending more time working with John F. Kennedy University in the Bay Area to develop more nonprofit leadership seminars.
  • I am working with an amazing woman--Emily Davis to create Young Nonprofit Professionals Network San Diego. Emily has put a lot of work into creating an awesome YNPN San Diego website and we are working with a fabulous group of young professionals to plan our first YNPN Happy Hour Networking Night for May 21st! It is great to see the San Diego Community respond positively to this endevor and join in on the networking and leadership development opportunities YNPN has to offer.
  • I am co-facilitating a workshop ,"Trying it On – An Intergenerational Conversation Exercise" at the Nonprofit Congress National Meeting in June with my favorite nonprofit blogger--Rosetta Thurman I am so excited to finally meet her!

No comments: