Here's a brief sampling of some of the things on my website or I link to from my website:
- My most recent academic paper: Perspectives on Blogging in the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector.
- A link to Idealware.org which provides free reviews and reports about nonprofit software.
- Or a link to NCNA which provides an amazing amount of resources like links to sample HR policies or admin forms.
- Another link to a sample grant proposal template by NNG.
- My Craigslist Foundation Bootcamp presentation (in audio form): How to Improve Your Nonprofit Operations in Less than Two Months
- Overview of HR Research in the nonprofit sector relevant to Nonprofit Managers
- How about a free media guide by World Hunger Year?
- And more..
And..no I am certainly not getting paid to provide these free links and resources on my website - I just found many of these links helpful in doing my job running a nonprofit, and I wanted to share these resources with you. Feedback is always welcome...especially on my academic papers. :) Back to studying...