Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everyone loves free resources for your nonprofit....right?

In an effort to be transparent during my PhD program I updated my website and posted my academic papers, presentations and lots of free toolkits, links, and resources for starting, running, and leading a nonprofit. I am a practitioner first and my goal is to do research and presentations that are relevant to nonprofit managers.

Here's a brief sampling of some of the things on my website or I link to from my website:
I also tag resources on my del.ic.ious account and I will begin to tag resources and helpful links on Project Entry Point -- the new Craigslist for Nonprofits.

And..no I am certainly not getting paid to provide these free links and resources on my website - I just found many of these links helpful in doing my job running a nonprofit, and I wanted to share these resources with you. Feedback is always welcome...especially on my academic papers. :) Back to studying...

1 comment:

Emily Davis, MNM said...

Great resources, Heather! I have added many of these links to my blog and website as well. Keep up the great work!
~Emily, EDA Consulting