Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nonprofit Operations Advocate

Many readers of my nonprofit management and operations blog on Aspiration's website know that I am very passionate about Nonprofit Operations. In my Nonprofit Operations vs. Programs post on Aspiration's site I describe Operations as "a broad term that I use to describe running the behind the scenes of a nonprofit. These duties include, Administration, Finance, Fundraising, Human Resources, Risk Management, Marketing and more." I'm not sure why I am so passionate about nonprofit operations; I feel these duties are important to the success of any nonprofit organization. I guess I am a nonprofit operations advocate and ask every nonprofit I come into contact with, how's your operations look? Have you completed a Risk Management plan? Do you organize your fundraising files?

No comments: