Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged- Here are my 8 Random Facts

I'm back in the Bay Area this week and training my replacement here at Aspiration.

I have been so busy I didn't notice I got "tagged" by Rosetta Thurman on August 1. Now I'm supposed to share 8 random facts about me. Here are the rules, these are taken straight from Rosetta's tag post.

"1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged"

Here it goes.

1. I love to scrapbook.

2. I'm 8th generation Californian--my family was here before California was a state.

3. I'm an airline brat--my dad works for United and my husband is now an airline pilot so you can probably guess I love to travel.

4. I'm super close to both my family and my husband's family and we usually have joint holiday celebrations.

5. I love any sport that has to do with the water, and I would live in the water if I could.

6. My husband is a veteran and deployed twice to the middle east during the second Gulf War.

7. I am one of the few people who wishes she were older or at least look older. I guess its because I always get comments from people about how young I look.

8. I am going to change the world by helping nonprofits run more effectively!

It seems like all the blogs I read have already been tagged, so I am breaking the rules--oh no. I would like to see all bloggers write 8 ways they are going to change the world--for the better I hope :).

1 comment:

Rosetta Thurman said...

Now at least I know I'm not the only one who wants to look older! Compliments just seem a little less flattering when people say "you're so(insert positive adjective here) to be so young!"