Sunday, September 23, 2007

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY RESEARCH

Click Here to take survey

I want to do research during my PhD that is helpful and useful. However I can't do this research without you. My first conference paper is about using blogs and wikis as professional development tools for nonprofit managers.

A while ago I posted this entry:

"If you read the Nonprofit Management and Operations blog or participated in a brown bag lunch discussion--please take a few minutes to provide me your feedback and let me know whether or not these devices were beneficial to your professional development."

Click Here to take survey

Please....I need more people to complete this survey, so I can encourage the world of academia that blogs and wikis are tools that can be used for nonprofit managers professional development!
Thanks!

No comments: